There are a number of different ways to think about this algebra, different people might react differently to the ways to describe Geometric Algebra (GA), an approach that may not help one person may just help the whole thing 'click' with another person. I have therefore included pages to discribe the following approaches:
- Clifford Algebra - A more theoretical approach which derives the 2n dimentional algebra from an n dimentional vector space.
- As a modification and extension of vector dot and cross products.
- Geometrical interpretations.
- Defining multiplication rules using tables.
- Representing Linear Algebra
- Other papers.